Seenin takes your privacy seriously. When shopping with us, we want our customers to feel confident that their personal information is secure. Just as we are dedicated to bringing you the very best products, we are equally committed to providing our customers with a safe and secure shopping experience.
Like all online shopping websites, Seenin collects personal information. This enables us to process your orders quickly, contact you with delivery information and send you special offers and marketing promotions.
What information do we collect?
- Your name and postal address: when you order a product or register for an account
- Email address: so we can send you an order confirmation email and despatch update
- Telephone numbers: (Landline and mobile numbers) so that we can contact you about your order or resolve any delivery issues
- Credit card details: your card details are taken when you place an order. This information is not saved or stored by Seenin)
How do we use your information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To set up an account in your name for future purchases
- Process payments and fulfil your orders
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
We do not disclose your information to third parties and Seenin is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information we ask you to provide during the order / account registration process on our website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Seenin may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Seenin uses Paypal and SagePay payment gateway to securely process all credit and debit card payments. This means that we do not store your credit card numbers with your order records. We never disclose any customer information to other organisations and your details are held on our secure private server.
You may withdraw your consent for receiving marketing information at any time through the unsubscribe link at the foot of our marketing emails or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Seenin like most websites, uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We may collect and analyse non-personal information to evaluate how visitors find and use the Seenin website. This enables Seenin to provide a better customer experience and assists in the ongoing improvement of the website.
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address above.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a piece of data sent to your device from a website. Cookies do NOT contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users, gathering information about your preferences and which webpages are being used.
By using Seenin.co.uk we assume you are happy with cookies being set by us to enhance your shopping experience online.